Wednesday 4 April 2012

My Understanding of 100 Items April 4th 2012

If there was only 100 songs that I could possibly keep as of today, they would be the following (I'll only name 3, because really, who can count?)
-"All Along the Watchtower" by Jimi Hendrix. This guy is a mean guitar player, he is best of them all.
-"Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana. Such a catchy song, and 'Teen Spirit' used to be a deodorant, who wouldn't love it?
-"Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin. My sad song, if I'm sad this is the song that suddenly appears on my CD.
3 Children Stories:
- Green Eggs & Ham- Dr.Seuss (I won't eat Green Eggs & Ham Sam I Am.)
- The Lorax- Dr. Seuss
- Any Scooby Doo books
 TV Shows:
- Repo Games. (My favourite is the "Straight A" student, who when asked, 'Who flew a kite in a thunderstorm to prove lightning was a form of electricity?' She said Bill Clinton. IT'S BENJAMIN FRANKLIN!)
- Sesame Street. (There has to be something for the kids, also this is one of my guilty pleasures)
           Specifically all the songs, stories, and shows I have listed off all are catchy and amazing (In my mind anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment