Thursday 7 June 2012

Elderly B*tchfest! June 7th 2012

So, imagine if that blink song by that country dude. Well, as the computer neighbour informed me, it's called 'Don't Blink' by Kenny Whats-his-name. His last name has something to do with trees. But, anyway, that song is pretty much talking about if you blink your life will sort of zoom on by. Kind of like, You're here getting married, don't mind me and they slide to their kids moving out. Now, I've only heard this song like once or twice so cut me some slack.
But let's say it's something like THAT song and 'Back to the Future' (actually now that I think about it, I want to watch that movie), and I blink multiple times and jump into a car and zoom through my life...until I'm an old woman. 80 years old at that, and I'm a grumpy old woman with 3 kids and a husband who died about 3 years before. (Notice those 3's?) And I'm a major complainer, MAJOR! So, here's me complaining, don't mind me...

Kids these days! I swear, they are so whiny! 'I want this! I want that! My friends have blackberry phones, why can't I!? NOBODY LOVES ME!!!' Ok, YOU DON'T NEED A FREAKING BLACKBERRY!! If you have 3 buisnesses and you work and you fly around the world, be my guest, but 10 year olds who major trips involve going to the supermarket, you shouldn't even HAVE a cell phone, never mind a Blackberry. Now I'm going to take a minor detour here back as a Grade 9, even NOW I don't think ANYONE who doesn't own a buisness or travels a lot needs a Blackberry, I literally do not! I have nothing else to say. I lose more faith in humanity EVERY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment